Sugar Wax Kit
Sugaring has been user-tested for a casual few millennia. Purportedly dating to the Middle Kingdom of Ancient Egypt around 1900 BC.
The ingredients of our sugar wax are natural organic sugar, organic lemon juice, distilled water, and Salt.
16 oz Sugar Wax Paste
5 Waxing Strips
2 Craft Sticks
1 Pretty Yoni Glow Serum
- natural antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic benefits
- absorbs easily
- helps prevent ingrown hair formation and breakouts
- ideal for removing sticky wax residue on the skin
SUGARING instruction for beginners:
- Hair must be at least 0.3 inches (5-6 mm) long. Avoid visiting tanning booths, pool, sauna a day before the procedure.
- Always use nitrile gloves.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect to the area of hair removal. Sprinkle it with some drying powder if needed.
- If necessary, slightly preheat the paste by using standard waxing warmer.
- Apply some sugar paste on the area you are removing hair from. Pull the skin with your free hand.
- With a quick movement tear the paste according to the hair growth and along the skin surface.
- You can use the same piece of sugar paste until it starts sticking to your hands.
- Sugaring paste can be easily washed off with water and does not require using any special cleaning fluids. Wait 24 hours for any hot showers, repetitive motion activities (e.g. running), or soothing ointments or serums. Be extra careful to keep the area clean. After 24 hours, you can apply ingrown Hair oil recommended for its antimicrobial properties) or Rosewater/aloe vera.
- After 48 hours, exfoliate the area and repeat 2-3 times a week. This helps prevent ingrown hairs.